Job Description: Regional Vice President of Sales
At Upfront, we make every patient feel like the only patient. Upfront guides every patient to the right site of service or visit in one scalable enterprise platform for automated and personalized digital care navigation.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a fast growth company making an impact on patient care. You will be supported by a team that understands the importance of dynamic and critical thinking sales people. The right person has demonstrated success in senior level healthcare sales, is a team player who genuinely cares about the success of their clients and the company and is passionate about making healthcare more efficient for the benefit of patients and providers.
Location: Western U.S. preferred.
- Source new leads and manage the sales cycle from inquiry to close
- Leverage solution selling skills to develop breadth and depth of prospect relationships necessary to close complex deals
- Strategically engage leadership and SME resources as needed to advance the sale and win business
- Partner with internal resources to provide well informed, accurate, and meaningful presentations, demonstrations, proposals, SOWs and contracts
- Manage and communicate the sales pipeline to avoid surprises
- Collaborate with the team to set sales forecast in a data driven way
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in healthcare sales focused in ambulatory care or value-based/population health
- Proven experience identifying and developing champions within healthcare organizations
- Self-starter with a healthy competitive drive to succeed. Hungry to learn
- High EQ team player with a positive, collaborative attitude
- Proven ability to work independently and juggle multiple high priority deliverables
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Equity package
- Monthly commuter stipend
Email your resume to [email protected]