Senior Visual Designer
We are looking for a Senior Visual Designer at Upfront. In this role, you will create and own the visual language and creative to represent our company. As a member of our product team, you will help us accelerate our strategic roadmap and go-to-market initiatives. Specifically, your work will support our sales, marketing, client services, and executive leadership teams.
What we are doing is working! Through Upfront, patients are engaging and booking necessary care at rates 5 – 10x beyond industry benchmarks and platform utilization is growing rapidly as new products are in the pipeline. So why now? We have just closed our Series B financing to accelerate our growth, and it is time to have a dedicated designer to help take our brand, messaging, and collateral to the next level.
Who Are You?
You love to operate as a systems thinker, visual communicator, and product storyteller. You love to brainstorm the big picture as much as rolling up your sleeves and sweating the details. You have experience in crafting a compelling brand identity and developing visually engaging collateral. You are excited to make an immediate impact and grow as we scale.
- Define brand principles, create visual design guidelines, and develop asset libraries for reusable, systematic design
- Thoughtfully communicate the benefits of our platform in visual design terms (e.g. icons, typography, color, and other vector illustrations)
- Facilitate design decision-making with cross-functional stakeholders and develop initial wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes
- Support the design of sales presentations that clearly communicate our value proposition and reinforce our product strategy
- Own our marketing website and create engaging marketing campaigns to engage our health system customers and prospects
- Implement a consistent and cohesive brand identity across our marketing collateral and patient-facing experience
- Experience building a strategically differentiated brand identity
- Solid portfolio demonstrating understanding in design thinking, visual design, and product storytelling
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience in creating wireframes, UX design tools and prototyping (e.g. Sketch, Figma)
- Ability to convey creative concepts in a way that inspires stakeholders
- Ability to work with ambiguity in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment while managing your own timelines
- PLUS: Experience conducting user research (e.g. persona development, workflow mapping) and integrating qualitative and quantitative findings into design work and iterations
- PLUS: Experience with video and animating using video or 3D programs
- PLUS: Experience using code frameworks to develop creative solutions, such as CSS
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org