Upfront Healthcare Services seeks an experienced Account Manager to manage customer account management responsibilities while working at a fast-growing and passionate early stage start-up, backed by leading healthcare investors.
As an Account Manager, you will work closely with our entire team: leadership, user experience, development, QA, integration, and services. You will focus on acquiring additional revenue streams from existing clientele as well as bringing on new customers who can benefit from our product offerings.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for meeting monthly and quarterly quotas while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. We are looking for a sales-oriented professional who values productivity and customer engagement.
You’ll join a passionate, gritty, highly collaborative, direct, and vocal team with decades of combined experience in healthcare technology and patient care. We’re a culture of innovators, thought leaders, educators, and contributors to the community. We have a client-first approach that is required to win business and scale the company with an understanding and respect for work-life balance. All of us are motivated by the desire to help people in an industry that uniquely allows us to.
Our goal is to make every visit valuable for patients and providers, addressing some of the most complex challenges facing health systems today:
- Increasing access to services and improving clinical outcomes
- Engage patients with useful, relevant, and context-driven information
- Building predictive analytics around clinical, financial and operational data
- Lowering total cost of care for patients while increasing margins for practices
- This position is full time and based in our West Loop Chicago headquarters with no travel anticipated
- Develop and oversee customer retention campaigns
- Participate in and improve upon in-house brand promotions
- Engage with a minimum of 5 customers per day via live contact and follow up with all prospects within two days
- Learn and recognize triggers based on customer behavior and engage with customers who request to terminate or downgrade service
- Manage budget and hit or exceed monthly quota as established by Director of Sales and Vice President of Services
- Help develop standard operating procedures and best practices and document those processes
- Care about patient privacy, help ensure compliance with HIPAA policies and procedures
- Enjoy a challenge; enjoy being challenged!
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions
- 5+ Years’ proven success and experience in an account management role, healthcare technology experience preferred
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities
- Advance spreadsheet skills
- Experience in presenting executive status reports not only internally but externally to client
- Experience in escalation management
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- You will report to the Vice President of Services
- No current direct reports
- Full health benefits package, we’re in healthcare tech and don’t mess around
- Equity package
- Flexible PTO, 11 company holidays
- Monthly commuter benefits & flexible spending account
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org