At Upfront, we make every patient feel like the only patient. Upfront guides every patient to the right site of service or visit in one scalable enterprise platform for automated and personalized digital care navigation. Upfront is growing rapidly and is adding a Sales Executive to the team to meet market demand.
This is a tremendous opportunity for an up and coming sales person looking to take the next step in their career. You will be supported by a team that understands the importance of dynamic and critical thinking sales people. The right person has demonstrated success in healthcare sales, is a team player who genuinely cares about the success of their clients and the company and is passionate about making Healthcare more efficient for the benefit of patients and providers.
This position is based in Upfront’s Chicago Loop headquarters with 50% travel anticipated.
• Source new leads and manage the sales cycle from inquiry to close with initial focus on lead generation and top of funnel activity
• Attend industry conferences and trade shows to generate high quality leads and advance existing opportunities
• Leverage solution selling skills to develop breadth and depth of prospect relationships necessary to close complex deals
• Strategically engage leadership and SME resources as needed to advance the sale and win business
• Partner with internal resources to provide well informed, accurate, and meaningful presentations, demonstrations, proposals, SOWs and contracts
• Manage and communicate the sales pipeline to avoid surprises
• Collaborate with the team to set sales forecast in a data driven way
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years in healthcare sales focused in ambulatory care or value-based/population health
• Proven experience identifying and developing champions within healthcare organizations
• Self-starter with a healthy competitive drive to succeed. Hungry to learn
• High EQ team player with a positive, collaborative attitude
• Proven ability to work independently and juggle multiple high priority deliverables
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Competitive compensation
• Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
• Equity package
• Monthly commuter stipend
Email your resume to email@example.com