Mobile Terms & Conditions
Upfront Healthcare Outreach
- Once a patient / member has provided consent to participate in textual communication, an SMS message will be provided as part of the outreach confirming this consent.Patient / member can be in receipt of at least one SMS per month, but at times depending on qualification / entrance into outreach programs could receive up to 5 messages per month.
- Upfront Healthcare Services provides standard-rate SMS (Short Messaging Service) outreach programs: Patient Recall, Patient Scheduling, Patient Appointment Reminders, Patient Appointment Confirmation, and topical patient educational information such as COVID-19. Subscribers in the programs, by not opting out consent to receive recurring messages from Upfront Healthcare Services via one of our short codes, while understanding that consent is not a condition of service from Upfront Healthcare Services, and that message and data rates may apply.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.The ability to unsubscribe is provided for both in the text as well as the content sent to the patient / member, thus allowing them to opt out or gain additional information on keywords to unsubscribe and subscribe again.
- We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). ***Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages***
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from Upfront Healthcare Services and to us from you. You will receive messages in a frequency outlined by any specific outreach which may be a single message or multiple.If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to [email protected].