Acquire – Treat – Retain – Navigate: Technology & Research Advances for Urgent Care that Your EMR Cannot Deliver
On-demand webinar presented by:
Urgent Care has multiple needs that are not being met by your EMR. Demand capture is not an area of focus for your EMR or PM system; it only knows what has already occurred. Another challenge for most EMRs is post-visit care and communication, essential for driving repeat patient visits. Follow-up phone calls are resource intensive, and your EMR’s follow-up communication strategy consists of pushing patients to a portal they don’t use.
Timely and targeted post-visit interactions using omni-channel digital automation will help you retain patients., whether it’s a referral to a specialist, a clinical status check, or even paying a bill. This webinar will discuss innovative ways to use the power of digital in conjunction with your EMR to cover all your needs.
- Dominate your service radius and maximize your marketing spend
- Achieve superior post-visit care and communication through automation
- Retain patients with a consistent process that utilizes healthcare consumer science and targeted messaging
- Unlock your siloed EMR data and push beyond “Treat ‘em & street ‘em” fo rthe best patient experience in the industry
- Mike Gianfrancesco, VP of Urgent Care, Upfront Healthcare
- Mark Evans, Senior Account Executive, Upfront Healthcare