Upfront achieves the rank #28 on the list of 75 suppliers recognized
CHICAGO (October 18, 2022) — Patient engagement and access platform Upfront today announced it was named to Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to WorkTM – 2022, achieving the #28 rank out of 75 suppliers recognized.
Modern Healthcare partnered with Best Companies Group on the assessment process, which includes an extensive survey to gather employee feedback. While this program has evolved over the years, its mission remains the same: recognizing workplaces that empower employees to provide patients and customers the best possible care, products and services.
“At Upfront, we are aligned on the mission of navigating every patient to the care they need,” said Carrie Kozlowski, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer. “Making progress requires talent, teamwork, and a whole lot of dedication and innovation. Thank you, Modern Healthcare, for recognizing our commitment to the success and professional growth of our Upfront team.”
Upfront is dedicated to building and investing in a team of interdependent and mission driven employees around a set of Core Values that include service to patients, clients, each other and the community. This commitment is felt throughout the organization.
In a recent Upfront internal pulse-check of the company, employees were asked what they liked best about Upfront’s culture. The responses were inspiring:
- “The collaborative spirit and sense of empowerment to contribute toward our shared mission and core values.”
- “Everyone is accepted for who they are. I love when everyone is in the office buzzing around and collaborating.”
- “Kind people who work hard and see the value in the work we are doing!”
Employees were also asked what Upfront was doing well:
- Upfront welcomes and acknowledges the input of people from different backgrounds – 100%
- My manager shows me that they care about me as a person – 100%
- My manager wants me to succeed – 98%
- This company is headed in the right direction – 96%
- I know how my work is integral to the success of Upfront – 96%
- I feel confident about the future of this organization – 96%
Unsurprisingly, given this feedback, Upfront’s eNPS (employee Net Promoter Score), in which employees are asked how likely they are to recommend Upfront Healthcare as a place to work, is above industry average.
“We congratulate all of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for their commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of their employees and the communities they serve,” said Fawn Lopez, publisher of Modern Healthcare. “Their success is an inspiration and model for building a more productive, creative healthcare workforce and a better healthcare system in which patients are the ultimate beneficiaries,”